Wednesday, July 4, 2012

How Dove Shampoo Changed My Whole Life

Posted by Ajay at 3:01 AM

Dove Shampoo : A Vaccine to All Hair Problems

Do your hairs really healthy? Many of you might be confused as I was before using the Dove shampoo. First I would like to tell you guys about myself, I am a 20 years old guy persuing BCA in Meeerut. 

 3 months back I started using various hair styling and setting gels to impress a girl in my college. I read somewhere that girls usually likes a guy with a good look and a very stylish hairstyle. So without wasting time I stated making new and stylish hairstyles. After continuous use of hair cosmetic gels and after shower creams, the originality of my hairs starts loosing its strength and lusture disappeared.

 I was too worried about the problems were happening with me. Within a month I got some dandruff problems too. My dream for impressing my girl was fully gone out from my eyes. After seeing my hairs one of my friend recommended me to use the Dove shampoo and that was the end of my hair problems! I started using Dove shampoo a week ago and I am really impressed how Dove nourishes my hairs. After continuous use of Dove shampoo my hairs started attaining its lusture again and I was too confident that this Dove shampoo will surely help me to rid all my hair problems. 

And within the next week I got my health hair without any side effects. Now, I must say Dove shampoo is the vaccine of all the type of hair problems. Now I have confidence to propose my girl and lets see what will be her reaction. Thanks to Dove shampoo for making my life.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Place for your Adsense ads

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well written story.


Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Author

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Blogging Fundas 4 U | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top